With VOC Strategies you literally hear the voice of your customer expressing what they love or hate about their experience.
You must be prepared to hear both and then take action if you truly seek to grow your company. Closing the loop is crucial.
VOC will capture your customer’s expectations, preferences and the emotions they experience in their “journey” with your company.
Too often, a company offers its product or service to their customers without first or ever asking them what they want. How can you possibly deliver an exceptional experience without first talking to your customer and asking what they want?
Capture their Voice in Real-Time
Customers are eager offer feedback when called while they are presently doing business with you and within 24-48 hours, while the experience is still fresh.
Case Study: Killing Indifference
For a one day carpet installation, a customer received three calls about the installation:
- Shortly after the crew arrived
- Later, mid-installation
- Following day
Each call checked that the customer’s expectations were being met. The 3rd call to check if they were happy and asked how likely they were, on a scale of 1-10, to refer them.
This proactively company looked for issues in real-time and was prepared to resolve any. They proved to the customer that they sincerely cared about them and effectively killed indifference.
They made the customer feel that they cared about more than just their money. The customer scored them a 10 NPS rating.
You can apply this strategy to any company.
How do you prove that YOU care?
8 Compelling Reasons For Real-Time VOC
- Know what your customers are thinking in actionable real-time
- Show employees you’re serious about your customer’s experience, which, is the foundation to build a culture of customer experience orientated employees
- Learn what areas of your customer experience to improve or who needs training
- Catch problems as they happen and before they escalate into complaints and turn them into “engaged” customers who proactively refer you
- Prevent “viral” and damaging repercussions on Social Media. This one, a man and a guitar, has 18M views on You Tube.
- Show your customers you care about their experience, which is crucial since 68% of customers go to the competition because they “feel” companies don’t care
- Show your customers that you care about more than just taking their money
- My VOC program is cost effect. You focus on running your business and we’ll focus on something every business needs to be doing … getting the feedback that WILL help you retain customer and make more money.
- Together, we create a VOC Strategy based on your business. The strategy defines when we call your customer during their experience and the questions we ask. It could be a single call or multiple calls for services such as home remodeling or contract services.
- All calls are *recorded (with customer’s permission) so you literally hear the Voice of Your Customer. We forward the audio files to you so you can take any appropriate action. We also provide with a phone company call log.
- We discuss how complaints are handled, escalated, and follow up with resolution progress.
- We call after the service or sale (unless its a single call) asking: “On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to refer ABC Company to friends and family” and reason for the score. This is your Net Promoter Score.
Call Log Example
All Commercial and Residential Services Benefit from VOC Strategies
- Health Services
- Home Care
- Professional Services
- IT Consultants
- Interior Designers
- Auto Sales & Service
- Power Sports
- Maid Service
If you’re not measuring customer experience with hard data, you are making assumptions that are keeping your referrals and profits from soaring. A lack of customer feedback is NOT an indicator and a costly mistake that your customers are happy. Silence is NOT Golden.
FACT: 68% of customers will avoid conflict and not voice minor complaints that cause dissatisfaction.
A VOC Strategy will reveal the work you need to do to turn the 60-70% of your “Passive” customer into “Promoters.” Your customer’s voice is an untapped gold mine! I can help you tap that gold.
Use this form to contact me NOW and find out how my VoC Strategy will help your business.