Onsite Course Pricing
- On-site training is for a private group at your location
- All Courses are priced per group, not per person.
- Half Day are 9-am-Noon; Full Day are 9am-4pm with 1 hour break at Noon
- Lunch and Learn are 1 hour presentations at either 9am or Noon. and designed to deliver a high level summary awareness on select courses.
- All courses can be customized at an additional rate dependent on your requirements
- Facilities or catering services are additional
- Travel and accommodations, if required, are additional and priced per case dependent on travel requirements and number of days.
|Number of Participants||Lunch & Learn||Half Day||*Full Day|
|Up to 6||$1500||$3500||$4500|
|Up to 12||$2500||$3900||$4900|
|Up to 18||$3000||$4300||$5300|
|Up to 24||$3500||$4700||$5700|
Employ US Veterans? Would like to save up to 30% on their training?
Call us or use the form to contact to learn the details.
- All courses must be paid in full in advance based on the number of participants you expect. If the number of participants increases when we arrive for the session, a credit card payment will be required for the balance before the course begins or additional participants will be asked to leave.
- We accept , Mastercard, Visa, and Company Checks.
- 30 Day Notice Required for Refund. Rescheduled classes must be scheduled within 90 days of original class.
Company Must Provide
- Conference Room
- Table space, desk or podium for instructor
- Enough space to comfortably accommodate all participants
- Table and seating configurations that allow for team interaction.
- Internet Access
- Digital Projection or large Flat Screen TV large enough for all attendees to see
- A means to connect our laptop to your Digital Projection or large Flat Screen TV (Chromecast, cabling, etc)
- Large whiteboard (or Flip-chart paper with easel)