Meet Your Instructor
At 17, I learned a life altering lesson when I sold a washing machine to Tom Hamilton, Aerosmith’s Bass Player. I had started playing bass three years earlier, and “Tom” was one of my “God’s.” After Mr. Hamilton left, the store owner said to me, “That’s how you should treat every customer, like they’re your idol.” Those words became a cornerstone of my career as I continued to learn the immeasurable value of being of service to others, and the importance of continuously improving the skills to do so.
Every success in my career is founded on being of service to others, and my advanced knowledge of building relationships with customers, colleagues, direct reports, executive management, and even vendors. Good vendor relationships are as critical as all other business relationships.
- I’ve managed customer facing service teams for Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies in technology and automobile manufacturers.
- Managed world-class IT teams who delivered outstanding IT service and support for 1000 employees.
- Recognized by BMW for achieving the highest customer satisfaction service rating (CSI and CSAT) of the ten largest New England BMW dealerships.
- Developed and taught Soft Skills training workshops for the state’s Mass One Stop Career Centers.
- Awarded Service Provider of the Year for 3 years by Angie’s List for my home remodeling company.
- Guest speaker at Boston College speaking on the importance of people skills for entrepreneurs.
With over thirty years of management experience, I have hired, trained and mentored some very amazing people. I am passionate about teaching people the skills that are crucial for them to be the best version of themselves so they can achieve their dream of success. I have lived the content that I teach in my courses and have seen first-hand, how people benefit from it.
I would be delighted to have a conversation with you about how I can be of service to you.
Please contact me using the form below or simply pick up the phone now and give me a call at 617-275-2276
With gratitude, thank you.
Please contact me with any questions.
[contact-form firstname.lastname@example.org' subject='Request from ASK.com'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Website' type='url'/][contact-field label='Comment' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]