Why Focus on Customer Happiness?
- Loyal, happy customers are worth up to 10x as much as the value of their 1st purchase
- The likelihood of converting an existing happy customer into a repeat customer is 60-70%
- Increasing happiness and customer retention by 5% could increase profits 25-95%
- It costs 7x less to retain happy customers than acquire new ones
- 50-60% of your customers are “passive.” Convert 5% to happy promoters raises profits 75%.
- More Supporting Proof
Gerry Criscenzo, President, Founder, Advanced Service Knowledge
I’m Gerry Criscenzo, YOUR Customer Care Manager
I am passionate about delivering an amazing Customer Experience and can help your company increase referrals and profits using Net Promoter Scores and “Voice-of-the-Customer” strategy.
I love what I do and am passionate about helping companies grow through customer driven growth. I can help you find the data you need to transform “Passive” customers into Promoters. I am so sure I can help you that I offer a No Risk Money Back Guarantee. Let’s start with a conversation to chat about how I can help you. I’ll buy the coffee. Send me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 617-275-2276.